It's Christmas time at the KGB.
Hildegart Scholten and Gerd Buurmann invite you to a contemplative get-together and present you the Christmas Gala of KGB Düsseldorf.
With mulled wine and delicious cookies, this show will include the crowning of the best of the best from past shows.
Additionally live on stage (out of competition) Dad's Phonkey as well as NRW Poetry Slam Champion 2023.
And of course you will also get to see Santa Claus this close to Christmas.
About the show principle:
"Art for Cash" is basically the Muppet Show, only with people instead of pigs, frogs, dogs and bears. All according to Uncle Kermit's motto: "Take what you have and fly with it!"
Each artist, so the idea goes, is given a piggy bank into which the audience puts money after the performance. The basis for assessment is exclusively the taste and wealth of the individual spectators.
The seven rules for "art for cash":
1. spectators and artists come the same way and sit together in the audience.
2. the artists are brought onto the stage from the audience by the moderator.
3. presentation time must be equally limited for all artists.
4. each artist receives a piggy bank after the presentation.
5. the audience is asked to reward the experienced art by putting money into the respective piggy banks.
6. 100% of the money in the piggy banks will go to the artists.
7. The artist with the most money will be crowned "Capitalist Pig of the Evening".
ENTRANCE: VVK: 15€, AK: 20€ (2€ of this will go back to you in the form of colorful chips (each chip is worth 1€), so that these can be put into the piggy bank for the artists).
VVK price via Rausgegangen 15,00 AK price: 20,00€Terms and Conditions for lotteries