Phil Vetter sings Jazz - With Munich all-star line-up at Milla Club
With Phil Vetter sings Jazz Vol. 1, the Munich singer/songwriter presented a first work in 2022 with versions of jazz standards newly translated and arranged by him into German.
In 2023, two new singles have been released and the band has a furious thunderstorm concert at the Theatron Rocksommer after the premiere at the Milla in Munich. Phil Vetter is working diligently on new material to deliver a spectacular program to the audience at the next concert in January 2024, again at the Milla Club.
The project will be presented live with top-class Munich all-star line-up at the Milla Club in the heart of Munich.
Famous jazz standards, newly arranged, translated and sung by Phil Vetter. Lively, poppy, powerful, newly and virtuously interpreted by:
- Robert Alonso; trumpet (a. o. Der Englische Garten, Sportfreunde unplugged).
- Florian Riedl; tenor saxophone (among others Highfly Orchestra, Dreiviertelblut)
- Hansi Enzensperger; Organ (among others Organ Explosion, Hattori Hanzi)
- Manfred Mildenberger; Drums (among others Organ Explosion, Hattori Hanzi)
- Igor Kljujic
- Phil Vetter; vocals, guitar
This content has been machine translated.