The seminar language is normally German. This seminar can be done in English for groups of 4 or more. Please also see the other dates.
Minimum number of participants required to hold the event: 4 - Maximum number of participants: 12
Many drink coffee, but few know the details about this amazing beverage. We at Gallery 4 have decided to open the doors to the most unknown parts of the coffee process and explain what is special about coffee in general and our coffee in particular.
Sense Colombia - Feel Colombia with all your senses
In about 2.5 hours we will take you on a journey with the following stops:
- Drink a coffee of your choice!
- What is specialty coffee?
- The history of coffee
- Types and varieties of coffee
- Practical exercise: Sensory analysis with aromas
- Methods of coffee processing
- Steps in coffee production
- Practical exercise: Cupping techniques & tasting our most popular pour-over coffees
- Question and answer session
During the event you can order any coffee you like and to sweeten the experience there will be cookies / canelés. Water is also free.
A special gift: We can also issue a gift voucher for your loved ones to attend one of our upcoming events.This content has been machine translated.