"Work expands exactly to the extent that time is available for its completion."
(Cyril Northcote Parkinson)
We all know it:
- There is always too little time
- Tasks are left undone and are regularly postponed
- at some point there is time pressure and poor sleep
In this lecture, various time management methods are presented that make it possible to
- prioritize tasks
- keep an eye on projects and plan them systematically
- work on tasks in a focused and concentrated manner
Isabel Arens presents the following methods:
- the ABCD method
- the Kanban board
- the Pomodoro technique
- Systemic questions
This presentation is designed so that the content can be used both professionally and privately. Please bring something to write with you.
Friday 16.02. 18:15 - approx. 19:30.
Leader: Isabel Arens https://www.arensressource.de/
Registration required: email@example.com